

Hailey: Geez mom, why can't you just let me babysit while you and dad take Brooks to the "it's great to be eight" celebration? c'mon don't you trust me?
Dean: aaaaaahhh bllig blig alallaaaa yeah mom, let Hailey take care of us we'll be good ;)
Layne: Mom, when you die, can you come back and tell me what heaven is like?
Jaylen: I want a four wheeler for my birthday - can I have a little einstein birthday party?
Dad: Where are my &%#@!! keys?
Mom: just a minute honey . . . .
Life is flying by, way too fast now! We are about to baptize our Brooks and it seems like just yesterday we were in Arkansas with the double stroller filled while dad was at work and 2 were in school while I was pregnant with Jaylen! I don't think I like how fast things are going, I have been trying to find a way to slow them down. I have found out that working full time and being a mom of five is way too hard for any person and I feel for those moms that have to due to their circumstances! I also have learned lately (from my physician) that I am old and can't eat like I used to and my heart is not working as it should now and I wonder who he is talking to . . . I thought maybe there was someone else in that examination room that I couldn't see cause I don't feel that way! I worry for Marlin and hope that he is going to be okay. I worry about mom and wish I could be closer to her to help her lift heavy things and fix broken water pipes and clean her house for her! I worry that my kids aren't getting all of the direction they need to from their stressed out mother and wish I could slow time down. I am so blessed and so thankful for those blessings the Lord has given me and my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment